[MapProxy] Performance tuning

BERÉNYI Attila aberenyi at gislab.hu
Wed Nov 20 09:41:53 PST 2013

Gents,

Thanks very much for the replies.

Oliver,

I have not checked the I/O rate, but I will definitely do. I am seeding to
SQLite from PostGIS, but I guess if there are issues with heavy read
concurrency it could be the same for heavy write concurrency.

Martin,

The source is a PostGIS running on the same machine so there is no network
overhead or remote sources, but I'll give the file cache a go, see what
comes out.

Cheers,
Attila