[MapProxy] Configure external wms that requires basic auth

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Oct 17 12:43:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

The 200 - 3177 feels odd. Is it possible that the line is taken from a server log file and 200 could mean the http code for the result (200 OK) and 3177 the size of the response?

I am sure that I have used MapProxy with https and basic authentication simply by giving the WMS server URL as https://user:passwd@server.com...
I do not understand why it does not work for you. Are you also behind a proxy server?

-Jukka Rahkonen-