[MapProxy] Hacking mapproxy WMS to use Arcgis REST export

Aron Bierbaum aronbierbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 06:52:05 PST 2014

While the changes are still waiting in a pull request [1] you will need to
get them from the vrsource repository. You can cherry-pick or merge the
changes from the add_arcgis_rest branch [2] or get a tar ball of the
current state of master [3]. Hopefully this will be accepted upstream soon.

-Aron

[1] https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/pull/130
[2] https://github.com/vrsource/mapproxy/tree/add_arcgis_rest
[3] https://github.com/vrsource/mapproxy/archive/master.zip