[MapProxy] Hacking mapproxy WMS to use Arcgis REST export

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 04:21:12 PST 2014

On 2014-02-16 15:52, Aron Bierbaum wrote :
> While the changes are still waiting in a pull request [1] you will
> need to get them from the vrsource repository. You can cherry-pick or
> merge the changes from the add_arcgis_rest branch [2] or get a tar
> ball of the current state of master [3]. Hopefully this will be
> accepted upstream soon.
Thanks a lot for your reply, but, oops, it's plain Greek to me.
I need an explicit Linux command howto, or better yet a Web clicking to
have the tarball made.
Alternatively, if you tell me that the files shown in your first URL
down below can replace those in the 1.6 tarball, or which howto
downloadable tarball, I'll be most happy to make a DEB with that.

TIA,
Cheers,

André.