[MapProxy] Hacking mapproxy WMS to use Arcgis REST export

Aron Bierbaum aronbierbaum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:49:49 PST 2014

If you want the current state of master from the mapproxy/mapproxy
repository with the pending ArcGIS changes you can download the following.
Moving forward I would highly recommend learning Git and GitHub so that you
can test these changes.

https://github.com/vrsource/mapproxy/archive/add_arcgis_rest.zip

-Aron