[MapProxy] MapProxy Windows installer

B. Baas b.baas at baasgeo.com
Sat Jan 25 11:29:18 PST 2014

Hello Oliver,

Thank you and yes, it is really aimed for those who quickly like to have a stable MapProxy out of the box. Local deployments for non-admins is a perfect example indeed. PyYaml is included as easy_install adds it as a dependency.

GPL is my default license but I have no problems relicensing this installer to Apache and make it compatible with MapProxy. Just to be sure; is it the Apache 2 License your are using for MapProxy?

Regards,
Bart