[MapProxy] turn off interpolation & render on each scale

Lars-Daniel Weber Lars-Daniel.Weber at gmx.de
Sun Aug 9 13:44:41 PDT 2015

Dear MapProxy-Community!

I know that one of MapProxy's power is caching. But is it possible to turn off interpolation between zoom steps in WMS?

I'm using ArcGIS 10.1 and I'm accessing a MapProxy WMS version 1.3 in EPSG:3587 with backend Mapnik on PostgreSQL. It seems like scale 1:4000, 1:5000 (and between) are resized versions of 1:6000. Also there is no activity on PostgreSQL db. On 1:3000, a new images seems to be reneders, I also can detect activity on the database.

Is it possible to turn off caching/interpolation and re-render on each scale? "disable_storage: true" doesn't help here.

Thanks for help!
Lars-Daniel