[MapProxy] MapProxy lite?

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Aug 25 13:28:43 PDT 2015

Hi there!

Is there something like 'MapProxy Lite' to run it as a server only
without any rendering backend or caching engine?

I've got a managed server, I never really used. I'd like to copy my
MapProxy sqlite-caches on this server and serve WMS-C / TMS.

I think, MapProxy depends on python-imaging on others. I don't want
to convice the admin to install it on the server (it's pretty common,
but perhaps he doesn't like it).

For service WMS-C/TMS it doesn't need any imaging library, since it
'plays back' the cached tiles only - doesn't it?

Best regards,
Tobias