[MapProxy] MapProxy lite?

TDS tds at tds-net.de
Tue Aug 25 22:18:03 PDT 2015

Hello Tobias,

you can use mapproxy.yaml to do that:

caches:
   cache_live:
     grids: [my_grids]
     sources: [my_sources]
     disable_storage: true

Rest of the configuration can be the same. And for serving use that
(e.g. listan on all IP addresses on port 8444):

mapproxy-util serve-develop ./mapproxy.yaml -b 0.0.0.0:8444

And for the rest: If you have a managed server then the admin should do
that for you because you pay for it. The installation is done in about
5min (look in the docs).

Bye, Mathias
mailto:tds at tds-net.de
1+1=10