[MapProxy] Lock files in 1.8.0

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Jul 28 01:01:59 PDT 2015

Hi,

that does look like a bug!

We need to find the root-cause of that issue to be able to create a fix. It’s easy if we can reproduce a bug, it’s really hard if we can’t. In order to reproduce this bug, we need as much information as you can provide:

- Which platform do you use (Windows X, Foobuntu Linux, etc)?
- Which Python version do you use?
- Which package versions of MapProxy and dependencies do you use?
- Does the bug show up with `mapproxy-util serve-develop`, or only in full deployment?
- What deployment do you use (Apache mod_wsgi, etc.)?
- Can you provide a minimal configuration that triggers this bug?
- What requests do you make (WMS, WMTS, etc.)? Can you provide URLs of example requests?

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com