[MapProxy] Lock files in 1.8.0

Petróczki Imre petroczkiimre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:11:57 PDT 2015

Hi Oliver,

My operating system is Windows 7 Professional SP1, i use Python
2.7.10, MapProxy 1.8.0, pyproj 1.9.4 and mod_wsgi 3.5 deployment. The
version of the Apache HTTP server is 2.2.25
I have a GWT-OpenLayers application which uses the WMS service of the
MapProxy. I attached an exmple yml file.

Regards,
Imre Petróczki