[MapProxy] Tile source

BERÉNYI Attila aberenyi at gislab.hu
Mon Jun 22 02:35:46 PDT 2015

Hi there,

To be honest I don't really get your point - can you clarify please?

Ping me a line if you want to discuss it in Hungarian (I guess that is your
mother tongue too) to avoid flooding the list with native language
discussions.

Cheers,
Attila

Petróczki Imre <petroczkiimre at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2015. jún. 22.,