[MapProxy] Cleanup old tiles

Petróczki Imre petroczkiimre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:13:03 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a cache and i want to cleanup old tiles. My cleanup task is:
cleanups:
   15_cleanup:
      caches:
      - 42_offline_cache
      remove_before:
         minutes: 1

When i run the mapproxy-seed.exe --cleanup... command, it completes well,
but the size of the cache directory remains the same. I tried the
remove_all parameter. That worked. But the remove_before didn't. My cache
uses sqlite.

In the documentation i read this: remove_before: "relative from the start
time of the seed process". I hope this doesn't mean that i can only cleanup
my cache if it was filled with mapproxy-seed.

I attached a screenshot:

​

Thanks for help!

Imre Petróczki