[MapProxy] Mapproxy missing parameters crs and bad rendering

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Sep 14 02:52:12 PDT 2015

Ok, so this might be a bug in the demo.

We need to find the root-cause of that issue to be able to create a fix. It’s easy if we can reproduce a bug, it’s really hard if we can’t. In order to reproduce this bug, we need as much information as you can provide:

- Can you provide a minimal configuration that triggers this bug?
- Can you provide URLs of example requests?

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com