[MapProxy] Mapproxy missing parameters crs and bad rendering

Alessio Iannone alessio.iannone at nais-solutions.it
Mon Sep 14 03:16:30 PDT 2015

Hi,
You will find attached a base configuration. You have to change
accordingly to your environment configuration.
This configuration just try to access to the default tiger_roads layer
of GeoServer.

Again accessing with WWJ is ok. Accessing with demo doesn't work.

I have installed mapproxy with pip install command....I know really
little of the python language however if you point me where I can found
mapproxy source I could try to investigate.
I am running an Ubuntu 14.04.

Regards.

P.S.

In the mean while I am downloading the source from
https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/M/MapProxy/MapProxy-1.8.0.tar.gz

--
*Alessio Iannone - Senior Software Engineer
Nextant Applications & Innovative Solutions S.r.l.*
Email: alessio.iannone at nais-solutions.it
<mailto:alessio.iannone at nais-solutions.it>
Web : www.nais-solutions.it <http://www.nais-solutions.is>
Linked In Profile <http://it.linkedin.com/in/alessioiannone>