[MapProxy] Mapproxy missing parameters crs and bad rendering

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Sep 14 04:16:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

from your configuration:
-------
services:
  demo:
  wms:
    versions: ['1.3.0’]
———

The demo service always requests 1.1.1, so you need to enable this version.
I’ve added a message to the demo service for that.

https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/commit/687fe8894b37596237a32fc0286bd7cc435b4bbf

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com