[MapProxy] MapProxy cache configuration

Patrick, Alton (US) alton.patrick at baesystems.com
Thu Mar 10 07:58:43 PST 2016

I have just started using MapProxy. I have a couple of questions about the file cache, which do not appear to be addressed in the documentation. Any help with these would be appreciated.

1. Is there any limit on the amount of disk space the cache can use? I don't see any option to set a disk quota.

2. Do tiles in the file cache ever expire, e.g. are they automatically replaced after a certain amount of time? If so, is there any way to control when they expire?

Thanks.

Alton Patrick
BAE Systems, Inc.

T 919-246-4225 | alton.patrick at baesystems.com
4721 Emperor Blvd., Suite 330, Durham, NC 27703