[MapProxy] KVP WMTS as a source

Andrew Terry andrew.terry at centremaps.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 09:51:42 PDT 2016

Hi

I've successfully got a mapproxy restful WMTS added as a source but I'm a bit stumped on the KVP version. Whilst restful is fine, it's annoying me that I can't figure it out.

The following works except for single digit values for TILEMATRIX, TILEROW and TILECOL

localhost:XXXX/test/cascade/service?
SERVICE=WMTS&
REQUEST=GetTile&
VERSION=1.0.0&
LAYER=testlayer&
STYLE=default&
FORMAT=image/png&
TILEMATRIXSET=localgrid&
TILEMATRIX=%(z)s&
TILEROW=%(y)s&
TILECOL=%(x)s

i.e. 0/0/0 tile requests fail but if I alter the call to 00/00/00 it works

The effect is that the first few zoomed out levels fail to load - is there some trick to forcing the request to be for double digit?

Andy