[MapProxy] eventlet error

Andrew Terry andrew.terry at centremaps.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 04:44:50 PST 2017

Hi,

Just setting up on Ubuntu xenial and generally everything working fine. Oddly though, with gunicorn (18.0) and eventlet I get an error loading the openlayers in the browser demo. Shows "ReferenceError: OpenLayers is not defined".

However, using gevent instead of eventlet or not specifying anything does work. I plan to continue with gevent in place but happy to hear if anyone knows the issue.

Also now creating a systemd startup as it seems the old init is discontinued in xenial (without installing upstart).

Andy