[MapProxy] Cache supporting Apache Ignite or Geode?

Meng-Ying Li mngyng at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:15:46 PST 2017

I've been using MapProxy for a while, and I have to say it's an amazing
project.
Recently I read about Apache Ignite and Apache Geode, both of which use
in-memory technology in their distributed database.
I know there's riak support, which can be configured to use shared memory
to speed up reading.
There's also couchdb support, that allows the tile set to be huge.
But Ignite/Geode seems to have both merits, so it seems intuitive to have
that type of database supported.

Am I getting something wrong or is it already a developing feature by
MapProxy?