[MapProxy] Limit cache storage up to fixed resolution

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Jun 19 23:26:35 PDT 2017

Hi,

you can create a cache with a limited grid (last level 0.42) and another cache with your full grid. The second cache can use the first cache as a source and also use disable_storage.

BTW: It is use_direct_from_level: 5 or use_direct_from_res: 0.42, but yes, it only works for WMS requests.

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | https://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | https://maps.omniscale.com