[MapProxy] Jpeg Encoding Performance

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Mon Jun 19 23:30:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

encoding a JPEG tile should take a few ms at most. Can you provide a minimal working configuration? Can you provide the output from mapproxy-util serve-develop, including lines with mapproxy.source.request?

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | https://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | https://maps.omniscale.com