[MapProxy] Problems with TMS and grid _skip_first_level

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:18:28 PDT 2017

Thanks Olivier, I missed that singularity of the TMS spec, because
TileStache and Mapcache don't adhere strictly to it.

And I thought that the tiles service was working for cached tiles, not for
"live caching".
Maybe it would be useful to have a specific paragraph for this service with
a reference to the "XYZ" tile format (as OL and many others call it).

Cheers,
Giovanni