[MapProxy] Wrong GetMap url when in https

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:51:29 PDT 2018

Hi,

I do some other test.

>The service URLs in the capabilities document are set to the right URL based on the GetCapabilities request.

I'm not sure to understand so I do this try:
I comment the "online_resource" setting.
And retry to call from a browser using the
https://www502.regione.toscana.it/sfondo_cached/wms?request=getcapabilities

Because the request use the https protocol I understand that the response should have
an onlineresource value using the "https" protocol.

But instead it is using the "http" protocol in the result responses.

<OnlineResource xlink:href="http://www502.regione.toscana.it/sfondo_cached/wms"/>

So I guess the mapproxy detect the url but ignore the kind of protocol used in the request. So it use ALWAYS the http protocol inside the getcapabilities response.

However I will go to set the solution you suggest, implement a kind of
local reverse proxy.

Thx for help,

A.