[MapProxy] Getting different colors in WMS PNG layer from its Tile source

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:02:03 PDT 2018

Just to add some more details:

* I’m on the latest version of MapProxy.(1.11)
* The image coming back from the MapProxy WMS-C service is 8-bit and as the
component tiles all have slightly different pallettes, it’s perhaps no
surprise that there’s a colour compromise. In this case, white turning into
a exisiting pale grey.
* In summary, I’d like to have 8-bit paletted tiles as input and 24-bit
colour for WMS-C output.