[MapProxy] mapproxy transformations with mapnik

Lukas Macur lukas.macur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:51:04 PDT 2018

Hello, I'm new to this list. I have question about transformations between
SRS in Mapproxy (1.11.0).

The source is Mapnik (openstreetmap in Postgres DB).

If I define more SRS (3857, 4326, 5514, 31467 - with particular bboxes) for
the WMS service there are some transformations and it is working.
For some SRS the accuracy is ok, but 5514 (czechia) is slightly out in
matter of metres.
The question is am I able to set/check this transformation somehow? Is it
about PROJ library version (4.9.3)? Cause I also defined path to the PROJ
in yaml.

Regards,
LM