[MapProxy] authentication & authorization // request for paid support

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Aug 28 06:52:55 PDT 2019

Hi there,

I'm looking for paid support on authentication & authorization stuff
on MapProxy.

Of course, I've already tried to get into contact with Omniscale by
mail, but didn't get a response up to now (maybe the waiting time was
too close, but I need to do some project time calculations).

In order not to end up without a solution at all, I'd like to ask
for help on this list.

Actually, I need to limit some users to bounding-boxes or geometries.
MapProxy's documentation already gives a hint on how to do it, but
I'd love to find somebody, who could code the stuff for me.

I'm fine to release the final product as FOSS, als long as there
won't be any security concerns.

Best regards,
Tobias