[MapProxy] MapProxy PSC

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Fri Apr 3 13:02:42 PDT 2020

Hi Oliver,

Kudos! You and team did so much to make MapProxy a/the Swiss (ok German
;-) ) army knive for tiling. Thank you for that! As a daily user and
promoter of MapProxy I would really like this great project to sustain
and grow. Though I have not made (code) contributions, I hereby offer my
help in any way, like PSC member. We have a growing GeoPython project
community at https://github.com/geopython where I do contribute actively
to several projects.

Kind regards,

Just van den Broecke