[MapProxy] MapProxy PSC

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Apr 16 00:23:25 PDT 2020

Hi Just,

great to have you on board!

I requested a -dev list from the OSGeo, but this might take a few days to be setup.

I sketched up a draft for the PSC guidelines: https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/wiki/PSC-Guidelines (ok, I mostly copy&pasted from the MapServer guideline). Let me know what you and everyone else is thinking about it.

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | https://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | https://maps.omniscale.com