[MapProxy] WMTS will only be output up to zoomlevel 19

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Wed Aug 12 02:14:06 PDT 2020

Hi David,

I hope I understand this right. For additional (or less) zoomlevels I
have been defining custom grids with custom resolution arrays in the MP
config, for example for levels 0-23, derived from GLOBAL_MERCATOR:

   opentopo_extent_grid:
     base: GLOBAL_MERCATOR
     tile_size: [256, 256]
     srs: 'EPSG:900913'
     # zoom 0-23
     # See https://gist.github.com/gagan-bansal/db6fb206f61b38f2f1c3
     res: [156543.03392804097,
            78271.51696402048,
            39135.75848201024,
            19567.87924100512,
            9783.93962050256,
            4891.96981025128,
            2445.98490512564,
            1222.99245256282,
            611.49622628141,
            305.748113140705,
            152.8740565703525,
            76.43702828517625,
            38.21851414258813,
            19.109257071294063,
            9.554628535647032,
            4.777314267823516,
            2.388657133911758,
            1.194328566955879,
            0.5971642834779395,
            0.29858214173896974,
            0.14929107086948487,
            0.07464553543474244,
            0.03732276771737122,
            0.01866138385868561]

The GIST above is for the calculation, since they must follow the
Google/OSM resolution formula. The above is also in the MP
documentation. (a bit oldish above EPSG:900913 is more or less obsolete,
now EPSG:3857).

Best,

Just