[MapProxy] WMTS will only be output up to zoomlevel 19

D.Viert d.viert at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:43:35 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

i use mapproxy to output a WMTS service from MBTILES. Now I wanted to
publish drone images and I thought that the WMTS will only be output up to
zoomlevel 19 although the MBTILES allow level 21.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to change this. If I enter the URL directly
in my webbrowser (e.g. /wmts/drone/GLOBAL_MERCATOR/20/561964/344308.png) I
get the message:

"The requested tile is outside the bounding box of the tile map"

But zoom level 19 works and gives me a tile.

Can someone explain to me what this is all about?

Thanks in advance.

Many greetings from Potsdam

David