[MapProxy] MapProxy minimal for production mode

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Tue May 19 08:39:48 PDT 2020

Am 19.05.2020 um 17:21 schrieb Travis Kirstine:
> In regards to setting up the mapproxy service we are using gunicorn as
> the backend WSGI server with a nginx proxy.  I have noticed that
> gunicorn is no longer mentioned in the docs and there have been some
> issues newer versions (we use v 18).  So using uwsgi is probably a good
> choice

I've got good results with https://github.com/jonashaag/bjoern

I've written a WSGI-benchmark, which tests the best performance on my
servers. I really should create a GIT repository with that.

Also, Caddy2 webbrowser (now OpenSource) had a better performance than
Apache2 and nginx here. It's hard for me to use nginx on some projects,
since there might be known problems with copyright.

@ Travis: Sorry, I've pressed the wrong button before. It didn't intend
to send you a private message :-)