[MapProxy] Reg: Suggestion to Seed single layer with multiple instances

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 00:43:48 PST 2021

Dear All,

I have deployed the MapProxy and configured the layer. We want to create
the offline cache for the layer. Please find the details below.

Layer Name : India_satellite
Caching required area:66,6,102,40 (bounding box coordinates)
Zoom level : 16

*Problem/Issue:*

To create the seed for the area 66,6,102,40(bounding box coordinates)  with
one instance it takes *a lot of time to complete the cache for higher zoom
levels* (like 16,17,etc). To overcome this, we want to divide area
*66,6,102,40* into *1deg*1deg* and want to seed the layer  1 deg grid wise
by executing  multiple instances of seeding  simultaneously.

Please suggest   H*ow to run/execute multiple instances of seeding of one
single layer *

Please let me know any other information required further.

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh