[MapProxy] Reg: Suggestion to Seed single layer with multiple instances

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:47:26 PST 2021

Naresh,

I've found the biggest factor when seeding is the speed the source can
generate the images and the cache type.  If you are seeding to a single
sqlite db for instance you will run into table locking issues, so adding
more seeders will not help.  BTW the concurrency option will run multiple
seed workers.
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/seed.html#cmdoption-c