[MapProxy] Seed Logging

GMUER Daniel daniel.gmuer at hexagon.com
Tue Nov 16 03:16:02 PST 2021

Hi all
I would like to save all Seed-logging to a File, best with a FileRotation. I've seen the Parameter --log-config within mapproxy-seed. I used a log-configuration File like this:

[loggers]
keys=root

[handlers]
keys=mapproxy

[formatters]
keys=default

[logger_root]
level=INFO
handlers=mapproxy

[handler_mapproxy]
class=FileHandler
formatter=default
args=(r"%(here)s/mapproxy-seed.log", "a")

[formatter_default]
format=%(asctime)s - %(levelname)s - %(name)s - %(message)s

And start seeding with:
mapproxy-seed -f mapproxy-fileseeder.yaml -s seed.yaml --log-config log-seed.ini

But the Logfile mapproxy-seed.log keeps empty and even all Information is shown in the consol. I use windows.
Thanks for your help, Daniel.