[MapProxy] Enable logging

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Tue Apr 5 07:30:16 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I'm new to working with MapProxy (1.14) and after some initial difficulties
I got it working under Ubuntu with Apache.

One problem I have is with the activation of logging. I know the
documentation [1]. But I do not understand the syntax in config.py:

"# import os.path

  # fileConfig(r'/data/mapproxy/demo/log.ini', {'here':
os.path.dirname(__file__)})"

By "os.path" is meant a path specification - right?

But how must the specification of " {'here': os.path.dirname(__file__)})""
look like?

Unfortunately, my English is very bad, so the docs are of limited help.

Can someone give me a hint (example)?

best regards

Günter

[1]