[MapProxy] Fixing or working around #583 (export using the existing image format of a source cache)?

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Mon Jul 11 02:08:18 PDT 2022

Hello again!

As we currently don't have the capacity to tackle it on our own, we are
interested in financially sponsoring bugfixing this issue. Any
developers interested? :))

PS: Seeding worked well as a *temporary* workaround, I documented that
in the issue itself so other can use that way as well.

Cheers, Hannes

--
Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Schon gewusst?
In unserem Blog geben wir Tipps & Tricks zu Open-Source-GIS-Software
und berichten aus unserem Experten-Alltag:
https://wheregroup.com/blog/

WhereGroup GmbH
Grevenweg 89
20537 Hamburg