[geojquery] Starting point for GeoJQuery

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:31:40 EDT 2010

Hi Pedro,

the goal of the project shouldn't be to be a clone of GeoExt, but to
solve problems people have in a jQuery-ish way. The approach I'd like to
take is that we don't go through all GeoExt widgets one by one and start
to implement it. Rather than implementing something you need right now.
To take Anne as an example, if you need a draggable overview map,
implement it.

Of course those widgets will be similar to the GeoExt ones, but might
have a completely different API.

Cheers,
   Volker