[MapQuery] Moving MapQuery to a forum?

Drew Wells drew.wells00 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:01:05 EDT 2011

I'm probably a 'newb' at mailing lists, but I'm not finding a way to comment
on old archived threads.  Is there a plan to move to some sort of forum
for discussion?

After going through the archives, I noticed that I am missing discussions on
a lot of topics probably due to the settings I applied.  It would be nice to
be able to respond to threads on a site, perhaps google groups?

By the way, congrats on the move to Github.  I like competition in the
market, but Github has a lot of advantages over Gitorious :/