[MapQuery] Code sprint

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Mon Jun 6 11:10:31 EDT 2011

  Hi all,

For those who come the details:
Location: Geodan, President Kennedylaan 1, Amsterdam
http://osm.org/go/0E4@qSxAz--
Time: 10 AM (EST=UTC+2) I'll try to be there before, but not guarantees ;)
Lunch: included
irc: #mapquery @ freenode
tel: (office) +31(0)20-5711311

Ask for Steven Ottens (we have multiple Stevens) or Anne at the
reception and someone will come and get you.

See you then,
Steven