[MapQuery] MIT license

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:46:07 EDT 2011

Hi all,

it's time to move MapQuery from proprietary (no license) to an open
source license. As we are heavily using the jQuery eco system, we should
stick to the MIT license. I don't want to make it dual licensed MIT+GPL
as this would just increase complexity and MIT is compatible to GPL anyway.

To move forward, we need the OK from all contributors to make it happen.
For now the copyright will be assigned to Anne, Steven and me (it will
be assigned to OSGeo once we become an official project).
So if you find your name below please reply to this mail and state that
you are OK with using the MIT license and assigning the copyright tp
Anne, Steven and me (a simple +1 is enough).
Christoph Baudson
Anne Blankert
Steven Ottens
Volker Mische