[mapserver-dev] Bugzilla forgets login information???

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 15 14:20:20 EST 2002

Guys,

I started noticing a few weeks ago that the MapServer bugzilla always
forgets my login information.  So I have to re-enter my login and
password everytime I change a bug or enter a new one.  Not just once per
visit to the site, but once per change that I try to submit.  I'm not
sure if this is a new problem from 1 or 2 weeks ago or if it's been an
issue since the server has been reconfigured.

BTW, I tried this with Netscape 4.79 and IE 6.x and the same thing
happens in both, so I doubt that it would be a config issue at my end.

Is it just me or does this happen to others as well?

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca