[mapserver-dev] gd compiling error.

Krung Saengpole saengpole at excite.com
Thu Sep 5 04:08:28 EDT 2002

 Hello all, I'm not sure I sent this message to the right place. I had trouble compiling gd-1.8.4 downloaded from www.boutell.com and patched version from www.rime.com.au. In gd.h, there are gdXXX funtion prototypes declared but I couldn't find these functions definition in gd.c, eg. gdImageCreateFromPng. When I compiled it, some errors occured, as follows: pngtogd.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gdImageCreateFromPngpngtogd.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externalsHow can I solve this projblem? Please shed the light on me. Thank you in advance. Krung.