[Mapserver-dev] MapServer4.0 support oracle9i

Utaitip Poonsen utaitip at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:02:05 EDT 2003

I use oracle9i and I have recently downloaded Mapserver 4.0 for oracle9i I
could successfully able to run
the demo application of MapServer with spatial data file but I can't with
oracle spatial database,I coding the following map file

LAYER
    NAME "Building"
    STATUS ON
       DATA "GEOM FROM (SELECT GEOM FROM BUILDING)"
      TYPE POLYGON
      CONNECTIONTYPE ORACLESPATIAL
      CONNECTION "admin/admin at GisMaejo"
    METADATA
      "DESCRIPTION"    "BUILDINGS"
    END
       CLASS
      NAME "BUILDINGS"
      COLOR 102 204 51
      OUTLINECOLOR 0 102 0
      TEMPLATE "ttt_query.html"
    END
  END

I get Error following message:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'Building'.

and I don't know about Oracle OCI to connect MapServer4.0 please suggest to
me

thank for advance

Utaitip at hotmail.com