[Mapserver-dev] Re: time support

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 16 21:54:44 EST 2003

if I could add a couple of cents ...

would it be possible to provide a TIMEINDEXFORMAT as well?  By this, I
mean that not everyone is going to have there time stored in the same
way.  The TIMEINDEXFORMAT could be used to convert the time from its
internal storage (as defined by the source data) to an internal
representation that could be used much more easily to evalutate
expressions.  I think that this would allow for more intelligent time
based support, although it may cause things to run more slowly I guess.

Cheers,

Paul

|Paul Spencer                           spencer at dmsolutions.ca    |