[Mapserver-dev] Graticule layer

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Feb 6 16:03:46 EST 2003

John's the ultimate source for this, but as I understand it the code is almost
complete and John will be handing it off to me for integration. I'll add him as
a CVS writer thereafter. If I recall correctly you get tons of control, and are
not limited to lat/lon grids.

Steve

>>> Daniel Morissette <morissette at dmsolutions.ca> 02/06/03 01:27PM >>>
Hi,

Back in december there were discussions between Steve and John Novak
about adding a new graticule layer type in MapServer.  I see that a
function has been added to the source but it's still empty.  Would it be
possible to get an update on the status of this, and how much control is
planned on this functionality.  For instance, how much control would we
get on grid spacing?  Would it support only lat/lon grids or could the
grid be in any projection?

Thanks

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca