[Mapserver-dev] Re: 3.7 and native image rendering support

Administrator jnovak at novacell.com
Tue Feb 11 02:49:03 EST 2003

This is a bit late, but...

I've been using nothing but PNG files as output, and I have local
changes that allow me to render layers with alpha blends.

What is the alternative to PNG output files if this support is
deprecated ?

IMHO, this seems like a rather large change to start at this late date
in the 3.7 development cycle, as it's core functionality.

John Novak