[Mapserver-dev] msWMSDispatch(): General error message

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 23 09:42:03 EST 2003

Hi Roland,

Sorry for the lack of replies.  I saw your other posts as well and it
seems that you must be running into an odd configuration bug, but I
haven't had time to check that yet.  Did you 'make clean; make' after
the last time you ran configure?  I'll try to have a look if I can find
a minute and will let you know what I find.

Daniel