[Mapserver-dev] msWMSDispatch(): General error message

Roland Forster roland.forster at knuut.de
Thu Jan 23 10:52:19 EST 2003

Hi Daniel,

thank you for answering.

Meantime i found the reason. it seems that there is a bug in gcc vers. 3.2.
(error message during compilation mapserver:
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory)

i set up a new version (3.2.1) and made the compilation once again.
Now it works!

Greetings,
Roland