[Mapserver-dev] msWMSDispatch(): General error message

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 23 11:23:21 EST 2003

I don't undertand why the header files search order would make any
difference for this type of problem, but anyway, since it works now we
won't spend more time on this.  My guess is that it's the complete
recompilation that cleaned up your build directory and fixed the issue.
If anyone else runs into a similar issue with msWMSDispatch() again then
please file a bug in bugzilla about this.

Daniel